Why "Universa Via"
- It is the only school in Lithuania that is an IB world school and implements the Primary Years Programme in two instructional languages – English and Lithuanian.
- Education in our school is understood as an interesting and motivating activity that stimulates economical, social, physical, moral and creative development in intercultural environment.
- Close attention is paid to individual needs and abilities of each child.
- We strive our learners to be responsible and open-minded, be able to adapt themselves to various situations and think critically.
- Our school is school of success where everyone can be himself/herself and where every child experiences success despite his/her skills and abilities.
- Safe learning environment.
- Parents, teachers and students are partners in educational process.