The admission policy
„UNIVERSA VIA“ INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
THE ADMISSION POLICY
Order of students admission
Applications are admitted from Monday to Thursday, from 8 am to 5 pm and on Fridays, from 8 am to 4 pm.
All classes receive additional education in fields on mathematics and English language.
The National Curriculum of Lithuania is implemented together with the integration of the Curriculum of International Baccalaureate, Primary Year Program.
Children aged from 2.5 to 4 years old are eligible for kindergarten group and are registered/enrolled to our lists in advance.
Children aged from 5 to 6 years old are eligible for preschool class and are admitted if there are any vacancies.
Due to additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us: +370 616 55 389, (8 46) 383 465)
Order of admission to the first grade
Eligible children should be from 6 to 7 years old.
Parents should provide a descriptive certificate of graduation from preschool.
Children, who have graduated from preschool class in “Universa Via” International School are admitted to the first grade without a contest.
Children, who are younger than 6 years old, are only admitted with a certificate from the Psychological Agency. A certificate from the Agency may also be asked if:
-a child did not attend preschool group or attended it for less than 2/3 of educational period.
-a child does not turn 7 years old in the same calendar year.
The maturity of 6 years old children is assessed by a psychologist and a primary year teacher.
Eligible first-graders have to take a test or tests that help to evaluate their general skills in the fields of mathematics, Lithuanian language, logical thinking, creativity and psychological maturity.
Order of admission to grades 2 - 4
In order for their child to be admitted, parents have to provide a certificate of general achievements or evaluation of progress from the previous school.
Eligible students have to take a test or tests that evaluate their skills in the fields of mathematics, Lithuanian and English languages.
- a document confirming one of the parent’s identities ( copy);
- a document confirming an identity of the child ( a copy of a birth certificate or a passport);
- a contract with school (signed at school);
- history of student‘s health – the new form, which includes data from a dental practitioner;
- 1 picture for Student Identity Card;
- when applying for 2 - 8 grades – a descriptive evaluation of achievements and progress from the previous school;
- other documents are directly obtained from the previous school;
- questionnaire (filled at school)
- certificate of education (when applying for grade 5)
- certificate of learning achievements at previous school (when applying for grades 6,7,8)
- permission to live in Lithuania (for non-citizens )